- 17/03/2018 China: The Way of the Dragon (Artificial Intelligence) (by Nonteek)China: from the Great Wall to the Great Firewall. The complexity of a nation on the edge between economic boom, hi-tech revolution, political censorship and social conflicts.
- 06/01/2018 Multi-Agent and Jade platforms: an Italian de facto standard (Artificial Intelligence) (by Nonteek)With Big Data and 5G multi-agent technology is going to be back. Jade is an open-source standard in the field and it is Italian
- 20/12/2017 Artificial Intelligence towards automated fake news (Artificial Intelligence, Ethics and news) (by Nonteek)Mass-media have been shaping public opinion since forever. Now Artificial Intelligence brings us in the era of automated fake news.
- 15/11/2017 Sophia: citizenship and identity might have to be thought again (Artificial Intelligence, Ethics and news) (by Nonteek)The citizenship Saudi government awarded to the android Sophia is an act that might become an unprecedented legislative trap.
- 01/11/2017 Artificial Intelligence and ethics: fears and controversy (Artificial Intelligence, Ethics and news) (by Nonteek)The application of Artificial Intelligence to autonomous weapons presents some important ethical issues yet to be tackled.
- 01/11/2017 Israel: a look to Silicon Wadi (World Wide Techs) (by Nonteek)Israel has become one of the biggest breeding grounds of technology start-ups in the world. Now it's time to grow from Exit-nation to Scale-Up nation.
- 24/10/2017 North Korea and technology: a look inside the most reclusive country in the world (World Wide Techs) (by Nonteek)North Korea is one of the most complex countries to comprehend: target of tightener and tightener sanctions, it still managed to innovate... in its own way.
- 10/10/2017 The Russian connection: emerging startups, cybercrime and state technology (World Wide Techs) (by Nonteek)The old homeland of Czars and Soviets has given way to a modern Russia that is investing big to catch up with technological innovation.
- 09/10/2017 Hitchhiker’s guide to quantum computers (Ethics and news) (by Nonteek)Quantum computers are becoming a reality, and they might soon revolutionize the world of computing and cryptography as we know it.
- 07/10/2017 The world of Soccer as we know it is about to be hit by Big Data tsunami (Artificial Intelligence) (by Nonteek)Big Data hits the world of soccer. Behind performance, expected goals, real-time analysis, and video clips there is an expanding business.